Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11/7/11

Happy daylight savings time everyone! Fall backward! Wooooo! That was nice, especially since I had ward council this Sunday at 7 IN THE MORNING as usual. The weather is beautiful here right now. It's in the high 40's or 50's most days and fairly autumny looking. And I get to wear tights, cardigans and scarves everyday! What more could a girl want? Well, some baptisms would be nice. But other than that, I'm good.

We tried to get our couple of semi-decent investigators to progress this week, to no avail. It's sad, but that's just part of the missionary game I guess. We're still doin our best to get out there and find those people who are prepared to hear the message. We know they're out there. But sometimes it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. A beetle in a beer rack.

Well brothers and sisters, sorry this is so short (as usual) but my time is gone and I must depart. So long! Farewell! Allvied...alviederzen....alvidersehn....! Good night! Adieu! Adieu! To you and you and you!

No comments: