Tuesday, November 1, 2011

10/31/11

Happy Halloween everyone!  Today is one of my favorite holidays and I don't even get to dress up. BUT I did make myself a crown of leaves I collected. I will wear it to the zone activity tonight, which we are doing instead of proselyting. I think we're watching 17 Miracles, that movie about the Martin handcart company that came out recently.

Not much going on this week. Despite the difficulties I've experienced in this area, I am learning to love being a missionary more for the work itself than for external success. I feel like I've become a much better missionary in the last few months, which has been a blessing. We've been working as hard as we can, and that brings a great satisfaction despite our lack of a teaching pool.

I must run! I hope that everyone has a fun Halloween and takes advantage of the fact that you can wear a costume, as some of us cannot.

No comments: