Monday, October 24, 2011

10/24/11

Items of business:

Samoan Uso-- Sister Agavale is great. I love her and we've been doing good work together. We were even able to add a maybe semi-decent investigator this week. I've been enjoying getting to know her. We are both
  • Nail biters
  • Light sleepers
  • Dessert protesters
Man vs. Machine-- Two days ago I figured out how to turn the brights off in the car I've been driving for over three months now. People have been flashing their brights at me every night and I felt so bad but I just didn't know how to turn them off. But it turns out that it's the same as in every single other car! Who would have thought?? I was so pleased that I did a victory lap around the car.
Frozen Vermin Part II-- You were wrong if you thought I was going to ignore the counsel I was given by the investigator who lovingly gave me a dead squirrel: "Don't waste the squirrel meat. Don't waste the squirrel meat." I am NOT AFRAID of dead animals. I washed it, cut it up, fried it in butter and made my roommates eat it. I didn't think it was bad. Kind of like tough, slightly gamey chicken. I've included pictures for your viewing pleasure.
 



 

No comments: