Tuesday, April 13, 2010

all I want is you, everything has got to be just like you want it to

Okay, so I went on a trip to Zion National Park this weekend and yeah it was super cool, but that's not what is in my heart to blog about, and the thing about me is, I always follow my heart. And what's in my heart is worms. This morning they were literally everywhere I looked, just like sprung out of the ground or something. Worms and slugs. I took extreme caution to not step on them, not because I feel tender feelings towards them, because I DON'T, because worms can live without heads, which is GROSS. I just didn't want to get their wormy entrails on my shoes. So thank you worms and slugs for making this rainy morning truly disgusting. When I got back to my apartment I saw that birds were all over the quad, just having a high time gorging themselves on the worms, and I thought, "Happy Easter, birdies!" And then I realized it's not Easter, so. But anyway.

Well, this is what it looked like, except times it by A THOUSAND.

2 comments:

amylynne said...

I think worms are disgusting. I'm glad you didn't get any on your shoes. I'm also happy for the birds.

Unknown said...

I am very happy for the birds and VERY happy you dodged the worms. Ick.