Wednesday, March 17, 2010

They say it's your birthday!

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday and it was wonderful. Today it has been forgotten in the drunken bar-hopping revelry that is Provo on St. Patrick's Day (....). I am told that St. Patrick's Day is a real holiday, unlike St. Valentine's, the namesake of which may or may not have actually existed. Real or not, I don't care about either of these holidays, mostly because they're not Christmas and nobody gives me a present. 

Here are some pictures from the birthday party my friend Melissa threw for me.
The pyramid that almost destroyed the apartment.
Me and my seester Megan.

2 comments:

amylynne said...

I also only care about holidays in which I receive something.

But I did force Brady and Landon to wear green.

holli h. said...

Holli here! That pyramid was so epic.