Monday, March 29, 2010

Questions.

Because I know you wanted to know all of these things.

How old are you? Just turned 22.
What color eyes do you have? Hazel.
Have you ever been on a blind date? I have. Not a fan. But who is I guess.
Are looks important? They are. That's the thing.
Do you have any famous ancestors? John Wilkes Booth. RESPECT ME!
By what age would you like to be married? Whatever age I happen to be in love and ready to be married, I suppose.
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? HAVE I! Junior year. English. Don Menzies. Tall, young, bearded, hippie, never planned a lesson in his life.
Beatles or Stones? Easy. Beatles.
Do you have any phobias? EVERY TIME I go running I have this fear that a tree branch is going to come out of nowhere and poke my eyeball out. It literally terrifies me sometimes.
If you were an animal what would you be? Roseate spoonbill.
Hair color you like on someone you're dating? Ah k, I’m partial to brunettes.
If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you be with? Emma Watson.
Have you ever been in love? I have.
Do you sing in the shower? If I want to I have to check every room in the house first to make sure no one is home because I am scared of someone hearing me.
Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I would rather drive around the block TEN TO SEVENTEEN TIMES than try to parallel park.
Is there one thing all of your ex's have had in common? A love for music.
How do you normally eat your cookies? Raw. Au natural.
When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? I…literally don’t even know what this means.
What was the last book you read? “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close” and I would definitely recommend it
What zodiac sign are you? Pisces, through and through
What’s one of your worst qualities? Easily incited to any emotion, good or bad.
Biggest pet peeve? Mouth noises. Of any kind.
In one word, how would you describe yourself? Trying
If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Français! I think there’s something so exciting about French.
Would you move for the person you loved? To the moon!
Do you believe that opposites attract? Yes…but the jury’s still out on whether they work
What's your main ringtone on your mobile? “Ce Jeu” by Yelle.
Who is the sixth text message on your phone from? Joel
Do you consider yourself kind? I try. Some days I do better than others.
Where would you like to travel? Greece, Italy, Mali, Iceland, Egypt, Israel, the Netherlands…
What was your favorite subject this year? Second half of the New Testament...fascinating, and so key.
What are your favorite colors? Primary colors.
How many video games do you own? I count ten, but I think a few don’t actually belong to me.
Are you too forgiving? No such thing.
Do you own something from Hot Topic? Haha! Yes, but nothing weird. I used to work there. Which, yes, WAS weird.
Do you dye your hair? Not for a year or so.
Do you prefer to stand out or blend in? Blend. Otherwise I feel like people are expecting me to do something.
I am listening to: Anything good. A lot of Simon & Garfunkel lately.
What makes you the happiest? Making people I love happy.
What are your nervous habits? Scratching the back of my head. Breaking eye contact.
What was your first job? Babysitter? Then cashier at a dying Steinmart.
Do you have a crush on someone? Yes.
Who do you have a crush on? EVERY BOY.
Are you talkative? To people who know me. I have no idea how to talk to people I don’t know.
Do you have a tan? Heavens no
Do you collect anything? Books, words, rocks now
In two words, explain what ended your last relationship. Bad timing.
What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Can I do puddings? I like all the puddings.
Do you know anyone famous? Tara Brock
Some things you are excited about? Summer
How do you like your drinks? In liquid form, or semi-liquid if it happens to be a shake or slushie.
What's your bed like? Oh well it’s cute. It’s a daybed made of white wrought iron and it has a brand new bright yellow blanket that I bought at a flea market and I know what you’re thinking, but I totally washed it so it’s fine.
Song that makes you emotional? A few. “Inside + Out (Apostle of Hustle Unmix)” by Feist.
What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Dead asleep. Well, not really dead asleep. I'm a light sleeper. I was lightly sleeping.
What should you be doing instead of this? Oh just ANYTHING really.

4 comments:

amylynne said...

HAHAHA.
Also, I insightfully noticed that on each of these we are either exactly alike or complete polar opposites.
And lastly, I hate mouth noises more than ANYTHING.

Mom said...

I LOVED this! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sara! Your blog is the only blog I read. And I was so excited to see my name on this questionnaire.

You need to be a writer. And may I use some of the answers for a character in a story? You are a fascinating character to write about.


Tara

Juliana said...

This made me laugh OUT LOUD at work. hahah sara.. i just don't know what to say it was incredibly... satisfying. that's what i feel-- satisfied. enthralled even? maybe even floored?

juliana