Monday, June 18, 2012

6/18

Hello there! I'm coming up on my last full week as a missionary, and I'm determined to use it to find some new investigators so that Sister Agavale will have people to teach after I'm gone. It has been very difficult for us to find investigators here in Folsom, but we've come up with some new plans. We've worked really hard to come up with some non-member friendly FHEs, and we sent around a (very cute!) "FHE with the Missionaries" calendar for members to sign up on. Our plan is to call the members who've signed up a few days before their FHE and challenge them to invite a friend. We've had great participation from our wards- 15 families signed up for this month and next, and we have our first one this week. We're excited to see how it goes, and I'm hoping that this brings us some new investigators. Great week ahead!

No comments: