Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6/12


Hello world. Greetings from Folsom. I still love it here. I still love my companion Sister Agavale. I still love my wards, Folsom 3rd and Folsom 5th. I still love the hills and the trees around here. These are all things I will miss. But I don't want to dwell on that right now. We were able to pick up 2 new investigators recently, which has been great especially because we lost Zach, our teenage investigator. We found out that he lives JUST outside of our boundaries so we had to turn him over to the elders this week. So sad (I guess it's only sad because I'm being selfish and want all the investigators to MYSELF). One of our new investigators is Tina. I think we're kindred spirits. She is married to a member and she comes to church with him every week, but she was scared off by the missionaries last summer because she says they were pushy with her. She's decided to give us another chance and it's been going great so far. I'm so excited to teach her this week. We have some good things in store. For her, and for our area in general. I want to leave this place in ship shape for Sister Agavale, so we are working on filling up the teaching pool again. Wish us luck!

No comments: