Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11/29/11

I hope everyone's doing great and had a wonderful Thanksgiving and has begun celebrating Christmas in their hearts. I know I have since Halloween. Every time it's my turn to pick the hymn we sing when we study as a companionship, Sister Agavale knows that it's going to be a Christmas one. Again.

So we got transfer calls yesterday and looks like I'm heading out. I'm going up to Folsom, which isn't too far from here and is quite affluent, more so than here supposedly. So it looks like it will be similar work to what I've been doing in Fair Oaks- lots of finding. Hopefully people's hearts will be open as we approach the holiday season. I'm going to be in a temporary tri-panionship. My permanent companion is Sister Konou, who is from the Marshall Islands (yep, my previous companion was from there too). My temporary companion is the daughter of someone in the mission presidency. She's serving a mini mission for 3 weeks or so.

What else, what else. I am just about out of time and I can't think of anything interesting to say. So goodbye everyone!

No comments: