Saturday, April 30, 2011

An Easter Post

I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! My time is short so I will tell you about this week in bullet form. 
  • One of my roommates got an Easter package full of candy-stuffed plastic eggs. She hid them all around our apartment and so we've had an ongoing Easter egg hunt. Oh look, here is an egg in the freezer! And here, an egg in the thermostat which is impossible to get out!
  • We are working on finding new people and have currently taken to walking around Manteca for hours talking to anyone we see on the sidewalk. We enjoy this tactic immensely because the weather is beautiful right now.
  • People in rich neighborhoods are too BUSY and IMPORTANT for a message about JESUS.
  • Sister DuQuette likes to tell me the plots of movies she's seen in detail. Including the end. I don't have the heart to tell her that this stresses me out immensely. WHAT IF I WANTED TO SEE LADYHAWKE SOMEDAY?
  • I learned how to make whipped cream (it isn't complicated) and I've been enjoying it with the strawberries I bought. That's pretty much all I have to say about that.
  • The worst ward choir in the world is in the Northland ward of Manteca. I dare anyone to find a worse choir. It's not possible.
 
Happy Easter everyone! Good news: we will all be resurrected! 

No comments: