Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bloggers

Hello world! How is everyone? I myself am having a bittersweet week. I had to say goodbye to my mission president on Wednesday, and I will admit that I cried a little. Mostly for them because although I know they're happy to go home (three years is a long time!), I also know that they're having a hard time wrapping their heads around leaving. I ran into them in a hall after zone conference and got to speak with them both privately for a little while. They said such kind words to me. I am sad to see them go and I will miss them. I hope President Lewis (the new mission president) is up to snuff.

But I also got to have a wonderful weekend with my beloved investigator Maria. She drove us an hour and a half north to the Sacramento temple so that we could do the temple tour. Practically unheard of down here in the southern part of the mission where we are far from the temple! But she is the best. She also brought her little son Osker (yes, that is how it's spelled) and asked me questions about being sealed to him after she's baptized. It was so sweet. She still won't set a baptismal date, although she talks about it like it's a certainty. She says that she doesn't feel like she knows enough yet, but she does. Any suggestions on how we can help her feel ready?

Anyhow, that's all for now. Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments: