Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Penny for...

--Why has no one nominated me for "What Not to Wear" yet? I think it would be great to fly to New York and have them fuss over my hair and makeup and tell me what clothes to buy. YOU KNOW I DESERVE THIS: I wear sweats whenever I can possibly get away with it. Stacy and Clinton would be appalled.

--I had a dream that I was THE Harry Potter last night. It was a scary but wonderful dream. Voldemort was chasing us around a countryside that looked suspiciously like some places in World of Warcraft.

--There is no getting around it: packing is just...the worst.

--I want to be Joanna Newsom's best friend. I think I'll write her a letter telling her why we should be friends. I'm sure that she wouldn't be creeped out at all. I feel like I should tell her that her hometown is in my mission, which I've been calling "The Joanna Newsom Mission" in my head.

--Why is EVERY SINGLE GUY in "16 and Pregnant" THE WORST PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE? I just want to write them a letter so I can tell them how much they suck.

--I am in a letter-writing mood.

3 comments:

alison said...

i guess a post about 16 and pregnant is as good a time as any to out myself as a stalker of your blog. SO TRUE about all of the guys on it. except tyler. of catelynn and tyler. season 1. i've never seen anybody make it through that episode with dry eyes

amylynne said...

First of all, I dress like a frump for the sole purpose of having one of my sisters nominate me for WNTW... aaaaaand neither of you have done that.

Secondly, it's not your time to be nominated anyway. Because what would Stacey and Clinton have to say about mid-calf skirts?

Also, you can write me a letter if you want.

Liese said...

speaking of letter writing moods... your should send me your address so I can write you when I'm in a letter writing mood :)