Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The debut.

I can't think of a good way to start this...I'm Sara, and I have thoughts, and you're welcome to them?

A little about me...I'm an elementary education major at BYU, and I love it. My greatest loves in life are music and reading. I have wonderful friends, a great family, and life is pretty good at the mo. That's probably all you need to know. I started this blog to keep those who are interested in my life updated, although knowing me this will probably turn into a monologue about why I feel Laughing Cow cheese is genius, and my theory about why an estimated 70% of the most annoying guys in my classes are married, and aren't babies precious? So if you were hoping for important events and milestones in my life, you will probably just have to ask me. If you were hoping for a rambling collection of rants and philosophies, welcome.

3 comments:

amylynne said...

I am much more interested in a rambling collection of rants and philosophies than the important events and milestones in your life (mostly because I've already experienced any important events and milestones you might have in your life during my lifetime...haha)

So count me in.

brady said...

I am mostly looking forward to any embarrassing stories about Amy that she has withheld from me up to this point. Also, I do look forward to rants and philosophies.

Mom said...

I'm in! You generally have interesting--if sometimes odd--ways of looking at things.